This card is special, as it contains thyme seeds. Thyme is a herb known for its unique taste and health benefits. Why not send your friends or family just that? They can later plant the thyme seed card and enjoy thyme growing in their garden (or a pot indoors) just a few months later. Seed paper cards are handmade from 100 % recycled paper and are letterpress printed. All the cards come with an ivory envelope and the instructions on how to plant are written on the back side of the packaging,
The design offers a variety of messages to send, you simply highlight what you want to tell your friend, partner or family member!
Delivery time: ~1 week
- Designer: Labora
- Country of origin: Estonia
- Handmade seed paper
- 15 x 11 cm
How to plant:
Keep the paper well watered on a layer of soil, the seeds will start germinating within 1-2 weeks. Once you’ve received the card, read the greetings inside and thoroughly enjoyed it, it’s ready to be planted. If you want to keep the card, you can always tear off only the perforated part. Or you can plant it whole, it’s up to you!
- Find a warm and sunny spot to plant your seed paper card. You can start inside and then later replant it in your garden.
- Place the seed paper card on soil and sprinkle a bit of soil on the top – the seed paper should not be more than a few millimetres deep.
- Water the seed paper well and regularly – it is crucial to keep it wet at all times.
- The flowers will start germinating in 2-3 weeks. Some seeds start germinating later than others, so please be patient!
- The flowers will reach full bloom in about 3 months.